SPIKE is a young and ambitious company that aims to enable safe & sustainable electric mobility. We do that by developing and producing battery modules and supporting organizations with engineering & prototyping assignments related to electric vehicles and its components.
In order to take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for an electrical engineer to join our team.
As an electrical engineer you will focus on battery management system (BMS) design and vehicle controller design. Your work includes:
- Detailed design of the solution
- Dimensioning and choice of components
- Ensure the solution meets the relevant safety standards
Requirements / Background
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar study program at WO/HBO level
- At least 2 years of relevant fulltime experience
- Experience in PCB design and testing is a must
- Having practical skills is a plus
- Experience with PCB CAD tools such as Altium, Eagle, KiCad is a plus
- Experience with Matlab / Spice is a plus
- Independent and eager to learn
- Availability for 3-5 days a week.
- Fluent in English (Dutch proficiency is a plus)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented and diverse team with lots of ambition.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignments
- The freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Wage depending on experience and educational background
- Possibility to participate in company share plans
Apply via the form below or contact Bas Verkaik via email@example.com or +31 6 136 257 08