INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER
SPIKE is a young and ambitious company that aims to enable safe & sustainable electric mobility. We do that by developing and producing battery modules and supporting organizations with engineering & prototyping assignments related to electric vehicles and its components.
Our battery assembly line is constantly upgraded and automated. That is where we need your support!
As an Industrial Automation Engineer your focus will be on the assembly line. The work includes:
- Maintaining and optimising the current assembly line
- Adjusting the assembly line for new products
- Selecting and implementing new automation steps
Requirements / Background
- A finished Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics, mechanical engineering, industrial automation or a similar study program
- Experience with automating solutions within assembly lines
- Understanding of the hardware in machine control: electronics and pneumatics
- Experience with software engineering, PLC control and application software
- Experience with Siemens NX CAD and Octave / Matlab
- Familiar with the Lean and Six Sigma way of thinking
- At least 2 years of relevant fulltime experience in a multidisciplinary team
- Available for 4-5 days a week
- Fluent in English and Dutch (German proficiency is a plus)
- Having practical skills / hobbies is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented and diverse team with lots of ambition
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and interesting projects
- The Freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Wage depending on experience and educational background
Apply via the form below or contact Maartje Verhoek via email@example.com
Acquisition to this vacancy by third parties is not appreciated.
STAY UP TO DATE
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated about all important information regarding our products and projects.
SPIKE Technologies B.V.
Automotive Campus 30
5708 JZ Helmond