SPIKE is a young and ambitious company that aims to enable safe & sustainable electric mobility. We do that by developing and producing battery modules and supporting organizations with engineering & prototyping assignments related to electric vehicles and its components.
In order to take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for a mechatronics engineer to join our team.
As a mechatronics engineer you will work on battery systems and their implementation in various applications. Your work includes:
- Requirements formulation & process documentation
- Leading multidisciplinary engineering teams
- Managing stakeholders, both internally and externally
- System-level engineering
- Product development
- Prototyping and testing
Requirements / Background
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechatronics/mechanical engineering or similar study program at WO/HBO level
- At least 2 years of relevant fulltime experience in a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience as manager is a plus.
- Experience in Siemens NX CAD design and Octave/Matlab.
- Available for 4-5 days a week.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (German proficiency is a plus)
- Having practical skills/hobbies is a plus
- Experience with scrum is a plus.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented and diverse team with lots of ambition.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignments
- The freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
- Wage depending on experience and educational background
- Possibility to participate in company share plans
Apply via the form below or contact Jeroen Bleker via firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition to this vacancy by third parties is not appreciated.
STAY UP TO DATE
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated about all important information regarding our products and projects.
SPIKE Technologies B.V.
Automotive Campus 30
5708 JZ Helmond