SPIKE is a young and ambitious company that aims to enable safe & sustainable electric mobility. We do that by developing and producing battery modules and supporting organizations with engineering & prototyping assignments related to electric vehicles and its components.
In order to take good care of the growing number of awesome projects we’re working on, we are looking for a software engineer to join our team.
As a software engineer you will focus on developing the embedded software that runs the battery modules, making sure it is safe and ready for the future. This includes:
- Detailed design of solution
- Unit testing
- Integration/in-system testing
- Software support
- Maintaining code standards, CI/CD pipelines
Requirements / Background
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Science, Electrical Engineering or similar study program at WO/HBO level
- At least 1 year of relevant full time experience
- Experience with embedded C/C++
- Experience with FreeRTOS or other real-time operating systems is a plus
- Experience with C/C++ unit testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines is a plus
- Experience with git and git workflows is a plus
- Experience with embedded communication protocols (e.g. SPI and CAN) is a plus
- Independent and eager to learn
- Availability for 3-5 days a week.
- Fluent in English (Dutch proficiency is a plus)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, talented and diverse team
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization with challenging and fun assignments
- The freedom to choose flexible working hours
- Fun and informal get-togethers and company trips
Apply via the form below or contact Jeroen Bleker via email@example.com
Acquisition to this vacancy by third parties is not appreciated.
STAY UP TO DATE
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated about all important information regarding our products and projects.
SPIKE Technologies B.V.
Automotive Campus 30
5708 JZ Helmond